(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: reams, who i

reams, who i 3 gadi, 12 mēnēši atpakaļ #3183

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
Today is such a gratifying day, my 25-year-old sister got married. Of course, in order to get a small amount of money, I will join some uncles to stop my brother-in-law at the door and knock him to make a fortune. One minute ... two minutes ... three minutes ... the time passed by one minute and one second, why didn't my sister and brother-in-law come yet, I hurriedly walked around the door. Suddenly, a car covered with red flowers stopped not far from the door, then the bride and groom got out of the car, and the firecrackers were cracked outside the door. After setting off the firecrackers, the uncles who had been waiting for a long time picked up the thick wooden stick about 4 meters long that had been prepared and crossed the door to talk with the brother-in-law outside the door <a href="smokingusacigarettes.com">mokingusacigarettes.com</a>. "9999! For a long time, just pay such a little bit, don't blame my brother, I don't take care of you," I saw a fat uncle opened the "lion's mouth" first, and the brothers of the brother-in-law outside the door also said: "Today This picture is a celebration, 999 forget it. "Another uncle said:" 8888, this is the price proposed by the older generation, pay this price, can not be lowered! "At this time, a brother outside the door said: "Let's listen to what the children said, and we'll finalize it." After that, we ordered a little boy about 6 years old. The little boy didn't know what to report at the door, but he couldn't speak at all. "9000 is good," came a voice from the crowd. "No, 8900 is good." Then another voice appeared in the crowd. I also took the opportunity to join in the excitement and quoted a price of 9666 yuan in the ear of the little boy. When the little boy heard it, he quickly said the number I reported. The brothers and sisters outside the door had no choice. The adults and children reported such high numbers. At this time, the brother-in-law was worried and handed over cigarettes to the uncles in the door, hoping to let him go. But the uncles remained indifferent. When her brother-in-law was at a loss, Master Zhang came to rescue him, and of course he did not forget to bring a cigarette. I saw my serious uncle, but today came to us with a smile on his face. Subsequently, he took a bag of cigarettes and threw it to his uncles. As the saying goes, hid the knife in a funny way <a href="vipusacigarettes.com">Cigarettes For Sale</a>, the happy-looking uncle finally finally opened his mouth: "Today, my daughter is overjoyed, can the juniors look at me and put them on horses." Rape is theft, and the uncles who have known for a long time that the uncle will speak, come in groups of attack (slobber war) one after another in battle. After several battles, the uncles finally defeated one by one and finalized the price of 1999. After receiving the money <a href="cigarettesusaonline.com">Marlboro Lights</a>, the uncles also gave me 200 yuan to see the smiles on the faces of my sister and brother-in-law, and I also got 200 yuan, which is not a small fortune. Do n��t mention how happy I am.<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="board.rapbasement.com/forum/music-aa/eminem/10341035-t-to-the-heat-and-it-natu">Newport Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="bac.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?id=36554">NewportCigarettesCoupons</a>
Pēdējā rediģēšana: 3 gadi, 12 mēnēši atpakaļ ievietojis ylq.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.27 sekundes