(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: s highest point, wat

s highest point, wat 4 gadi, 1 mēnesis atpakaļ #3177

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
Hongta Mountain can be said to be a well-known scenic spot of Yuxi people. Here, you can not only take a leisurely stroll and exercise; you can also watch the beautiful scenery with your friends and adjust your mood, making you bored. This morning, nothing happened, and I went to Hongta Mountain with my grandfather to play. Grandpa comes to Hongta Mountain every day, so he is in good health. The day we went was sunny, there were no clouds in the sky, and looking up at the blue sky, there was no trace of clouds. The blue sky is full of vitality and makes people think of many things. One day's plan is that this is probably the feeling in the morning. My house is about three kilometers from Hongta Mountain. Forty minutes or so, we reached the "eight cigarettes" square at the foot of the mountain. At the foot of the mountain, a mountain breeze rushed into the face. This was a refreshing breath. After receiving the baptism of this breath Cheap Cigarettes, all the fatigue ceased to exist. Climb a ladder first, and then walk from the grass under the red tower, you can go directly to the red tower. On both sides of the staircase, a few short columns were carrying pearl-like lights Wholesale Cigarettes. At night, the lights were turned on. Together with the lights beside the red tower, it was enough to illuminate the entire mountain. The random trails made of bricks advance towards the Red Tower. We climbed the slope and saw that the grass was wet. The grass here is rarely trampled and grows very well. On the grass, a well-located automatic watering machine looks like a lazy old farmer, turning around in a circle to water these vibrant grasses. The water was sprayed to the shoulder-high position by the sprinkler, and then fell again, coupled with the picturesque beauty and the blue sky, it was a perfect picture. When I reached the top of the mountain, I was a little breathless, but as soon as I looked up and looked around, I immediately felt that my strength was not in vain. I saw the Red Tower towering in the refreshing morning wind, as if an unyielding giant stood on this highest point, watching the graceful beauty, and left for a long time. Looking down the mountain, the Yanchang factory area and the office building perfectly matched with this beautiful scenery Online Cigarettes, set off the Hongta Mountain, which has long been in my mind. Standing here, you can see the whole Yuxi City. I thought of Du Fu's poem: "Will be Ling Lingding, a glimpse of the small mountains" Hongta Mountain can be said to be the landmark of Yuxi. It is also famous because the Yuxi Cigarette Factory uses it as a cigarette label, and it also symbolizes the glory of Yuxi, and it is expected that it will shine with the sun and the moon.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.21 sekundes