(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: The Bengals point to the jump

The Bengals point to the jump 4 gadi, 3 mēnēši atpakaļ #3165

• elaine95
  • PROM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 146
The Bengals used the ninth overall choice on receiver John Ross in 2017. He has played 16 games with 11 starts Womens Jessie Bates III Jersey , making 21 catches for 210 yards and seven touchdowns in two seasons.New Bengals coach Zac Taylor said last week he knows why Ross was a first-round choice, calling him “electric” at Washington. Taylor, though, added “let’s see what he can put on tape.”Going into his third season, Ross faces a crucial year. He knows it. The Bengals know it. Everyone knows it.“Each year it gets bigger for me Clark Harris Jersey ,” Ross said, via Geoff Hobson of the team website.Ross is ready for a new start in a new offense with new coaches.“I think it’s a good chance for me. I know it’s a good chance for me,” Ross said. “I’m going to go out there and continue to be myself. I already know I’m going to love it. I love it now. How exciting it looks, the amount of big plays for everybody. The amount of opportunity everyone is going to get is amazing.”The Bengals point to the jump Tyler Boyd made in his third season, hoping for the same from Ross. Boyd made 76 receptions for 828 yards and three touchdowns his first two seasons before catching 76 passes for 1 Womens Malik Jefferson Jersey ,028 yards and seven touchdowns last season. Is this the year that the Bengals find a replacement for Andy Dalton?"Draft week is here, and the Bengals are about to make their first selection of the Zac Taylor era.Andy Dalton and find his eventual replacement? ESPN draft expert Todd McShay is hearing that there’s a real chance Cincinnati goes with a quarterback in the first round. He also mentions Devin Bush as a target if the Bengals address linebacker. Obviously, you need to take this with a big grain of salt, as this is the time of the draft process when false rumors run rampant. Heck, it wouldn’t be a surprise if this were a rumor that the Bengals started. They’d probably like to see several quarterbacks drafted in the top 10 to push a guy like Ed Olver or Devin White to them at 11. But Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins is a great prospect who is worthy of being the 11th pick. If he’s still there when Cincinnati goes on the clock http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-vigil-jersey , it sounds like we can’t rule out Haskins being the pick.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.24 sekundes