(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: e mother is revealed. The sam

e mother is revealed. The sam 4 gadi, 4 mēnēši atpakaļ #3140

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
Parents' heart����Reading the Book of Fu Lei, I feel Fu Cong, a world-renowned pianist who has been engaged in the international music scene for 50 years Newport Cigarettes, has the reputation of "Piano Poet". "Fu Lei Jia Shu" focuses on the care of Fu Cong's father, Fu Lei, and Fu Cong's mother, Zhu Meixuan, for their sons living in a foreign country. In The Book of Fu Lei's Family, Fu Lei and his wife are not only concerned about the achievements of their son, but also more about their son's clothing, food, shelter, and cultivation of their son's character. When Fu Cong affected his study and rest due to a concert, his father Fu Lei would let his son pay attention to his body, strengthen his studies, and be less affected by less important things. When Fu Cong was troubled by his childhood first love Marlboro Cigarettes, Fu Lei Will send some spiritual food to his son to make him forget about his troubles in the book; when Fu Cong sends the recorded videos to his parents, Fu Lei will listen to it again and again, record the advantages and disadvantages, and send a letter to his son; when Fu Cong When they got married, Fu Lei and his wife rejoiced, but unfortunately they could n��t see daughter-in-law Mira and grandson Ling Xiao. They could only know their reading of the Book of Fu Lei through photos. It was not like reading a family book, but scenes in their minds Every scene seems to have happened in my life. I also practiced piano in elementary school. Although Dad didn't understand music, he would urge me to practice piano every day; Dad's unit is very close to the bookstore Wholesale Cigarettes. He often goes there to read books and then recommends me. When I study hard, he will be happy; when I violently give up, he will be angry, but he will insist on me. Fu Lei's mother, Zhu Meixun, was just as concerned about the child's food and clothing as the other mothers. In the "Fu Lei Jia Shu", there are not many letters from the mother to the son, but between the lines, the love of the Chinese mother is revealed. The same is true of my mother, who works hard every day, returns home to cook and do laundry, and has almost no time to rest. Although she is tired, but for the sake of her children, the "Fu Lei Family Book" explains to us that Chinese fathers treat children We must be a filial and motivated person like Fu Cong like Yan's strict love and mother's love for children.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.20 sekundes