(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: on the hand." I took his h

on the hand." I took his h 4 gadi, 5 mēnēši atpakaļ #3126

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
[Love is in the palm] A pair of big hands, rough, with yellow earth-like colors, represents your hard work and simplicity. ����Inscription My childhood was as colorful as sugar paper. First of all, I want to thank my father. My father is very taciturn. I rarely see him laugh. It seems that he is so unfriendly, but I know in my heart that my father hurts me. My father never hates me because I am a girl. He always does everything he can to give me the best. I clearly remember that when I was very young, every time I cried, my father would hide his hand behind his back, and when he extended it, there would always be a few more candy in his palm. He burst into tears and his father laughed. To me, my father has his love in his palm and my happiness. Time is slowly passing, and I am gradually growing up, and I am no longer the easy-to-satisfy child, because the troubles of growing up will not leave with a few sugars. I face many things, but my father is still that father Cigarettes Online. When learning to ride a bicycle, I was always awkward, shaking and falling. So, I want to give up, because my father has been encouraging me, holding my car by hand, so that I will not fall. When I could steer the car, my father let go and let me learn to be independent. My father's palm has been transmitting strength to me, so that I can rely on my soul. One evening, my family sat watching TV together. I saw a person's hands like dried bark, so I wondered what his father's hands were like Marlboro Red. I said to my father that I wanted to see his hand. The father said shyly, "What's so good on the hand." I took his hand while the father didn't notice, and the father said with a smile, "You child, really Obedient. "I also smiled and said," Your palm is so thick, why haven't you hit me? "My father said," You are my daughter, how can I bear to hit you. I want to teach you how to be a man, but not Rely on force Carton Of Cigarettes. "When I heard this, a sore nose made tears come out. My father has done too much for me. I must be a useful person in accordance with his father ��s instructions. Father, thank you for holding me in the palm of your hand, and thank you for the love hidden in your palm

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.20 sekundes