(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: s of others, endured hung

s of others, endured hung 4 gadi, 5 mēnēši atpakaļ #3125

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
On the balcony, there was a pot of withered gardenia, withered branches, withered leaves, a deadly look. This flower was bought by my father. When I first brought it home, the tender green leaves were lined with white flowers, which looked good. But somehow, just a month later, the original green leaves began to turn yellow, falling down one by one, and the branches were not upright as before, which seemed to have caused some disease. Slowly, everyone lost interest in it, and no longer had the original enthusiasm. They just threw it on the balcony and let it die. One morning, I opened a window on the balcony to ventilate. As soon as I opened the window, a touch of green caught my eyes. The green, stars were scattered on the dry branches of gardenia little by little, but it was very eye-catching mokingusacigarettes.com. It was probably the drizzle of the last few days that awakened it from deep sleep! I was surprised, leaning down, leaning my head, watching carefully. It was a few extremely small leaves with a fresh green color, not big, but with clear lines. The place of the leaf veins is slightly bulging, and there is a continuous flow of new blood flowing along the veins, brushing the ground, driving the endless power. My heart can't help but feel refreshed. The vitality of the plants is so strong that I have heard of it. Today I can see it with my own eyes, but I still can't help but marvel. What a powerful force! What a great faith supports it, in the cold eyes of others, endured hunger and thirst, and endured day after day, and finally waited for the moment of recovery again. I know, it's life! It is this great force that forces the seed to break through obstacles and emerge from the earth. It is this firm belief that supports the caterpillars to endure numerous pains and bind themselves as cocoons. Spring is here again, and the power of countless new students is about to move again Carton Of Cigarettes. In the world, the breath of life is everywhere Marlboro Lights. At that time, I really understood the breath of life.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.19 sekundes