(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: Broncos are getting ready for day three of

Broncos are getting ready for day three of 4 gadi, 5 mēnēši atpakaļ #3116

• zhangzk
  • PROM
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 161
OTAs after two days of what has been labeled ‘intense’ practice. Fangio’s response? "Good."" Denver Broncos Training CampDenver Broncos NewsFangio: It’s not just OTAs; it’s the beginning of training campNew Courtland Sutton Jersey ,125commentsBroncos are getting ready for day three of OTAs after two days of what has been labeled ‘intense’ practice. Fangio’s response? “Good.”MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Fangio: It’s not just OTAs; it’s the beginning of training campTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmaildenverbroncos.comGood morning, Broncos Country!I love OTAs. I love the optimism that comes with a new season. I even love the news conferences (I don’t love many of the dumb questions, but that’s a rant from another day). But I love it because it is the first time we get a glimpse of how coaches are approaching the new season, how players are feeling about the upcoming season, how they made changes (or didn’t) since cleaning out their lockers after Week 17, what they’re looking forward to, what they think of new additions to the team, etc. etc. etc.What I don’t love are all the comments complaining that “nothing players say right now can be believed” or that it’s all “just words” until they put the pads on.Well, of course it’s just words.But how do you hold people - coaches, players, scouts, GMs - accountable at all if you don’t first know their “words?”Words give us insight into how this team is going to go next season.Obviously it is important to take good passes and great interceptions in stride (and I would add taking bad passes and missed tackles in stride is crucial too) - but you have to start somewhere each season, and asking questions of coaches and players seems like a good beginning point.There are plenty of PR-like answers to ignore (and I’d argue that’s often due more to poor questioning than anything), but there’s a lot to be gleaned as well.Take some comments from the Broncos’ fearless new leader, Vic Fangio. Jackson acclimating to new team, system .. and jersey numberLiving in a new city? A manageable transition for Kareem Jackson.Denver Broncos: Undrafted rookie spotlight on Alijah HolderThe Broncos signed Alijah Holder, a cornerback out of Stanford, as an undrafted free agent following the NFL draft. Read about him here.Denver Broncos players who need to step up in 2019The Denver Broncos are a couple of breakout seasons away from having a playoff-caliber roster. Which guys need to step up the most in 2019?If anyone knows what Tiger Woods went through with his health, it’s probably Peyton Manning – The Denver PostBetween them, they've had multiple career-threatening surgeries. Both might have been finished. But both managed epic comebacks, returning to the top of their respective sports.Gase's 1st move: Jets trade LB Darron Lee to Chiefs - NFL.comAdam Gase didn't take long to make his first move as Jets interim GM Royce Freeman Jersey White , as New York sent LB Darron Lee to the Chiefs in exchange for a sixth-round pick in 2020.Gruden impressed with Dwayne Haskins: He can spin it - NFL.comWhile only the second day of rookie minicamp, Redskins coach Jay Gruden was impressed by first-round draft pick Dwayne Haskins, as the quarterback "can really spin it."Ranking NFL QB commitment - How married all 32 teams are to their startersSome NFL teams are married to their quarterbacks. Some are just starting to get serious. Let's evaluate every team's relationship with its starter.Browns' Hunt -- 'I am not going to mess this up'New Browns running back Kareem Hunt, who is suspended for the first eight games of the 2019 season, is happy to have an opportunity with Cleveland and says he "needed to make better decisions."DU will honor a Broncos legend this weekend | 9news.comThe University of Denver (DU) will honor Denver Broncos Ring of Fame member and Pro Football Hall of Fame member Floyd Little with an honorary Juris Doctor degree and the Distinguished Alumni Award, the Colorado-based university announced Monday. Little, a Broncos running back from 1967 to 1975, will be awarded both honors during the University of Denver's Alumni Weekend which begins Friday, May 17, 2019.For Broncos long snapper Casey Kreiter, recent STEM School shooting hits close to home – The AthleticKreiter was a teacher in Iowa and had a full-time offer to teach high school science before the Broncos called.Denver will have to defy odds to overcome sharp transition painsThe Broncos have made a lot of encouraging upgrades but will it be enough to overcome the traditional transition woes most teams endure?An offer he couldn’t refuse: How Von Miller became godfather to one of Brandon McManus’ sonsMiller, who has long been friends with McManus, explains why this honor is among the best he's ever received and shares what it was like to feed his new godson.Kareem Jackson acclimating to new team, system .. and jersey numberLiving in a new city? A manageable transition for Kareem Jackson.Denver Broncos: Undrafted rookie spotlight on Alijah HolderThe Broncos signed Alijah Holder, a cornerback out of Stanford, as an undrafted free agent following the NFL draft. Read about him here.Denver Broncos players who need to step up in 2019The Denver Broncos are a couple of breakout seasons away from having a playoff-caliber roster. Which guys need to step up the most in 2019? Vic Fangio has added another assistant to his first coaching staff with the Broncos.Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Wade Harman will be the tight ends coach in Denver. Harman was with the Falcons from 2014 through the end of the 2018 season.Harman was previously on the Ravens staff from 1999 to 2013, so he and Fangio worked together in Baltimore for three years. He also overlapped with Broncos offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello on the Atlanta staff in 2015.The Broncos ended the season with three tight ends on injured reserve. Jake Butt tore his ACL in his third game of the season, Jeff Heuerman broke his ribs in November and Fifth-round pick Troy Fumagalli missed the entire season after having sports hernia surgery.In addition to Harman and Scangarello, the Broncos have also hired defensive coordinator Ed Donatell and outside linebackers coach Brandon Staley this week.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.25 sekundes