(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: One morning, the day

One morning, the day 4 gadi, 7 mēnēši atpakaļ #3050

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
One morning, the day was still not bright, I sneaked into the study room to play the computer Marlboro Red. At this time, a "sand--" sound came from the window. I looked at it and it turned out that a sanitation worker was sweeping the floor. He is a middle-aged man with a tall Wholesale Cigarettes, yellow face. It can be seen that his usual life is not good. Wearing a red, very worn coat on his body, holding a rough wooden broom in his hand, was sweeping the ground intently. Soon, the sun rose, and I stood by the window and glanced. He was sitting on the side of the road and resting. The yellow face was full of sweat and dripping, holding a newspaper in one hand, and constantly fanning. After a while, he stood up and wiped the sweat from his face with his hands, then swept the ground again. At this time, many people passed by and saw him involuntarily licking his nose and ran quickly. Some people threw garbage in front of him, but he did not complain, just silently sweeping the ground and silently for the city. Make a dedication to beautify the city. No matter how hot the weather is, no matter how much sweat he has, he never complains, just silently contributing to the city. In the afternoon, my father and I went shopping for food. When I came back, he had already swept the ground and prepared to go home. He saw him pulling the garbage truck and pulling forward slowly. At this time, he pulled a high slope, but the road there was rugged and there were many stones. I saw his car floating from time to time, and it was really worrying! It seems to be the same as a rollover. At this time, there was a stone stuck in front of the wheel. He couldn��t pull it mokingusacigarettes.com. I saw that he had increased his strength, clenched his teeth, and his hands were blue and violent. "Yeah," the car pulled over the high slope. . After getting rid of the predicament, we continued to embark on the road ahead. Seeing his back, I can��t help but admire him.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.20 sekundes